Mainstream Pilates 6 Week Block
Mainstream Pilates 7 Week Block
Terms and conditions
Pilates South Terms and Conditions
Pilates South is run by Cheryl Bromley and this agreement is between you, the client and Cheryl Bromley
- Please ensure that you read this agreement carefully as not only does it form the legal relationship between us, it also provides useful information about the practical side of your classes. By paying for your classes you are automatically stating your acceptance of this document and will constitute a legally binding agreement between us.
Your health and your participation in Face to Face classes, Online Classes and Pre-recorded content.
- I am not a medical professional and cannot advise on whether you should join the classes or not. If you have any concerns at all about your health and undertaking the classes, you should consult your doctor or other medical professional. You should notify me at the outset of any medical conditions that you have or any concerns that you have about participating in the classes. If I have concerns about your health and/or ability to participate in the classes, I may require you to leave the class.
You understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in my zoon online classes or my pre recorded videos, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities and assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Make sure you exercise in a large well-lit area that is free from obstacles and that you wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t inhibit movement.
Stop exercising and consult your physician if you feel dizzy, faint, light-headed or if you experience any discomfort.
Only you can monitor your condition during your workout. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking attention and advice as appropriate. Never force or strain.
Whilst I will do my best to give you feedback and corrections in each session, my Live Online classes cannot replicate my normal hands on teaching approach and 360degree view that I have in the studios.
- You must attend the classes wearing suitable attire for the class. If you do not do so, I reserve the right to ask you to leave.
Classes and cancellations
- My classes are scheduled for 60 minutes. The Classes will take place at the times and on the dates set out in the schedule that I email you in the newsletter a few weeks before each block. I reserve the right to change the timetables and scheduled classes and will provide you with as much notice as possible of this. Please ensure that your email address and other contact details are up to date at all times. Email will be my first mode of contact for any changes, especially last minute cancellations. It is up to you to check your emails before setting off for class… All my class locations and maps are on my website.
- If you have booked a private lesson in your own home, you must give me two hours warning of cancellation or the full fee will be taken. If I have booked a hall for your lesson then you will be liable for the hall fee if not cancelled with 24 hours’ notice and may also lose your class fee.
- It is very important that you turn up for the Classes on time. Please plan to arrive early in case of heavy traffic or some other delaying factor. Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your Class you may not be allowed to partake if it is not safe to do so.
- I will ask you to complete a health questionnaire before we meet for the first time and at other times during our classes and you will be asked to update it regularly. It is very important that you answer these questions honestly and completely as these answers will be the foundation for my classes.
- If you cannot attend your regular weekly mat class, you may use my google swap sheet system to remove yourself from your normal booked class. You can also use this system to swap to another class either within the block if you have paid for a block or at any point in the academic year if you are a monthly standing order member. If you forget to sign yourself out or fail to let me know that you are not attending a class you will not be entitled to make it up.
- If you leave my classes at any time you forfeit any unused sessions.
- For monthly standing order clients, you must give me one month notice if you decide to leave, unless it is 2 weeks before the next block.
- I am not responsible for any faulty equipment or damage caused by faulty equipment that you are either using in class or that has been purchased from me, but I will refer back to the company that provided the equipment.
Fees and payments
- All classes are payable in advance, either in blocks of half terms or as a monthly standing order. There are no refunds for missed classes or if you change your mind.
The monthly standing order splits a full years’ worth of classes into 12 equal payments. This means that if you leave you may either be asked to pay a top up fee for the classes taken or be given a refund.
Third party venues
- I hold my classes at venues owned by third parties. You agree to comply with their rules and policies, especially in relation to Health and Safety and fire regulations. You agree to reimburse us for any loss that I suffer as a result of your actions or inactions at a third party venue.
- If you bring your personal belongings to classes, you are responsible for their safety and I shall not be liable for any loss, damage or destruction to such belongings.
- I comply with data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
Intellectual Property 14.We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the materials and content that we use within the classes and nothing in this agreement or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in such material or content to you or to any other. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that I use in the classes. Including any online videos that you have access to.
- You may not without my prior written consent make any audio and/or visual recordings of all or any part of my classes. I may make audio and/or visual recordings of my classes with your permission.
Liability – READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or by fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
- The services shall be provided with due care, skill and ability. Other than this, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You must make us aware of any medical condition that may impact upon your ability to participate in the classes or that may impact on your health in the classes.
- There shall be no liability for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by you as a result of you entering into this agreement.
- My total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the total price paid by you for the classes in the 12 months preceding any claim.
- If I am prevented from or delayed in performing my obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of my control, I shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- The provisions of this liability section shall survive termination of this agreement.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).